Privacy Notice Table Of Contents:
- Our Commitment To Privacy
- The Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
- How To Contact Us
Our Commitment to Privacy:
Your privacy is very important to us. To protect your privacy, we provide this notice, explaining our online information practices, and the choices you may make about the way your information is collected and used. We have this Policy available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the ELCAB ENGINEERS PRIVATE LIMITED website. We have some pages, where you may order products, make enquires, and contact to other ELCAB services or its products information. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Company Name
- Postal Address
- Email address
- Land line /Fax numbers
- Contact Persons
- Mobile Nos
- Products Enquired
- Products ordered
- Products delivered
The Way We Use Information:
This information about yourself, provided by you, about yourself, your company, your requirements when placing an order is used only to provide you with the necessary quotations, products and /or information. We do not share this information with any outside parties except to the extent necessary to implement the service required, ex. With transporter to inform the destination of the delivery.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use aggregate information which is non-identifying (For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of visitors visited a certain page / page group on our website, or that Y number of Public Limited companies and Z number of Partnership companies filled out our registration form), to optimize our website design and/or to share with advertisers., but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals and/or companies.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security:
To stand by our commitment to data security, we have put in place appropriate electronic, physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online which would result in preventing unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
Our business being a part of the Industrial Electrical space, no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 16. Also, protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For these reason, we never collect or maintain information on our website from those we actually know are under 16 years of age.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at +91 9845074555 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Elcab Engineers Private Limited philosophy has always been to practice ethical business and be socially responsible. There is a strong commitment to a wider all-round social progress, as well as to a sustainable development that balances the needs of the present with those of the future.
The Company’s social vision has been enshrined in the three E’s which have become the Guiding Principles of our CSR initiatives – Education, Empowerment and Environment & Health. A number of projects have been taken up that aim towards development of the poor and downtrodden.
Our Board of Directors, our Management and all of our employees subscribe to the above philosophy. We believe and act on an ethos of generosity and compassion, characterized by a willingness to build a society that works for everyone.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility policy conforms to the Companies Act 2013. All activities are as prescribed by Schedule VII to the Act.
The above CSR activities do not include the activities undertaken in pursuance of normal course of business of the Company. Further, the surplus, if any, arising out of the CSR projects or programs or activities will not form part of the business profit of the Company.
The Company shall contribute at least 2% of the average net profits of the Company made during the three immediately preceding financial years for the CSR activities to be undertaken with preference to the local areas around where the company operates.
The Company shall review the CSR project-wise or program-wise expenditure incurred. The Company shall consider report giving details of the project wise or program wise CSR eligible expenditure incurred by the company to ensure that the contribution made by the Company is being incurred on the eligible CSR activities as specified under Schedule VII to the Companies Act, 2013.
For any enquiries related to the company’s CSR initiatives please contact: email@example.com
We believe Goodness is the only investment that never fails and businesses cannot be successful when the society around it fails. Hence we encourage our people to be part of various socially responsible activities.
We take our responsibility to the environment seriously
The organization is cognizant of the effect of business decisions on the environment and, where possible, optimizes environmentally friendly decisions, making sure that all its activities are carried out in conformance with environmental and other applicable legislation.
ELCAB is committed to continuously improve its Environmental Management System and environmental performance by setting annual environmental improvement objectives and targets which are regularly monitored and reviewed. The objectives and targets are publicized throughout the organization and all staff are committed to their achievement. In addition, all employees are actively encouraged to identify problem areas and proffer ideas for improvement.
In order to ensure the achievement of the above commitment, the organization has implemented an environmental management system which satisfies the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2015
This Policy has been communicated to all ELCAB employees and made available to interested parties.
The Environment Policy focuses on the following areas:
- Avoid and/or reduce any form of pollution from its activities.
- Optimize energy, water, and other natural resources consumption.
- Institutionalize environmental sustainability within the organization.
For achieving its policy objectives, ELCAB Will:
1. Comply with applicable environmental laws, regulations, and other obligations.
2. Eliminate the use of globally restricted hazardous chemicals in its products.
3. Endeavor to integrate principles of cleaner production for conserving energy and water.
4. Priorities waste avoidance over waste segregation and disposal.
5. Optimize use of natural resources through material substitution, recycling, and reuse.
6. Adopt and maintain global best practices on carbon and energy management by minimizing greenhouse gas emissions in its operations.
7. Minimize as feasible and manage pollution generated in the form of air emissions, wastewater and waste in an environmentally sound manner through treatment, destruction, or disposal.
8. Endeavor to build a green supply chain by encouraging and supporting suppliers/vendors to adopt environmentally sound practices.
9. Raise awareness among employees for fulfilling their ecological responsibilities.
10. Establish, implement, and maintain necessary systems as per ISO 14001:2015 standard and build organizational capacity.
11. Set environmental targets for emissions, energy, water, and waste.
12. Continually improve the environmental performance & strengthen the Environmental Management System.
Safety & Health Policy
The OH&S Policy focuses on the following areas:
- Ingrain safety as a value within the organization.
- Achieve zero accidents in steady state.
- Adopt industry-leading practices for continuous improvement.
For achieving its policy objectives, Elcab will:
1. Comply with applicable OH&S laws, regulations, and other obligations.
2. Provide a safe and healthy workplace to all persons working for and on behalf of RR Kabel by employing safe
3. and sound technologies and operating procedures.
4. Promote a positive safety culture within the organization through effective training, communication,
5. participation, and consultation with its team.
6. Prevent accidents, injury, ill health and disease in the workplace by eliminating hazards and reducing OH&S risks.
7. Encourage reporting of unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, and incidents to strengthen workplace safety.
8. Maintain necessary systems for crisis and emergency management.
9. Ensure safe supply chain by selecting contractors and suppliers that perform to ELCAB’s health and safety requirements.
10. Establish, implement, and maintain necessary systems as per ISO 45001:2018 standard and build organizational capacity.
11. Set OH&S targets to maintain an injury-free work environment.
12. Continually improve the workplace safety and strengthen the OH&S Management System.
At ELCAB we dedicate ourselves to the Safety and Health Policy to improve our performance and strive for achieving zero accidents on a continuous basis.
Quality Policy Statement
ELCAB ENGINEERS PVT Ltd. aims to achieve customer Satisfaction by consistently meeting the needs and expectations related to its products and services. In its pursuits of excellence, ELCAB will set and achieve Quality Objectives at all levels, meet the applicable requirements – legal and others (including requirements of the standard ISO 9001:2015), make continual improvements in order to have a robust Quality Management System.
Our Policy is to achieve the highest level of Quality and Reliability
It is the policy of the company to achieve the highest attainable level of Quality and Reliability of products and services, exceeding customer’s expectations whenever possible, through the implementation of a certified Quality Management System (QMS) by all Management and Staff.
To do so, ELCAB ENGINEERS PVT LTD, endeavors to provide products and services which satisfy any applicable requirements related to each contract or order placed.
The fulfilment of this policy is part of ELCAB’s commitment to the continual improvement of its processes and QMS. Therefore, ELCAB’s Management and Staff are instructed to adhere to it, as well as to company procedures and other documented information, at all times, at all organizational levels, during all phases of work.
This Policy has been communicated to all ELCAB employees and made available to interested parties.